Are crafts for the "Year of the Rabbit" the most adorable?
Preschool & up:
DLTK has 3 different "toilet paper roll" rabbits for ages 3 and up:
- Rabbit (Easter) Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Rabbit TP Roll Craft #2
- Rabbit TP Roll Craft #3
- Child Book always has something: www.childbook.com (Thanks Ray!)
- Rabbit Coloring Pages
- (interactive/online) Chinese New Year Coloring Pages from Apples4theTeacher: Get out your interactive crayon and color these symbols of Chinese New Year, including: Year of the Rabbit, map of China, and flag of China. Color pages are printable and suitable for framing.
- Stand up Bunny (ages 4-9)
- Paper Simple Cute Rabbit
- This refrigerator magnet bunnny is supposed to be easy enough for those who don't crochet to crochet!
- Bead & wire bunny charm
- Beaded safety pin crafts (hardest part can be finding pins without the circle crimp in the middle):
how about some fun kirgami? Rabbit driving
cut paper: Rabbit with carrot
- 3D origami: ballerina bunny
- do you have time & patience for quilling, a craft that started in Europe during the Renaissance: Quilling Bunny
Many of the crafts from other years are also applicable. Do search the site for ideas!